One of our best sellers. Seriously cool smart watch witch great looks and lots of features.
Forerunner 55 Watch is a Garmin smartwatch for runners. The features of this device include a 1.04 ”screen with a resolution of 208 x 208 pixels, visible in sunlight and with transflective memory. This model includes sports applications loaded through the following profiles: running, cycling, track running, virtual running, swimming in a pool, Pilates, HIIT, breathing, among others. You can also store your training history, fitness, and recovery time.
This Garmin device has GPS, Glonass and Galileo included that allow you to know your location, the distance you have traveled. Additionally, this Garmin electronics article lets you customize it by adding information about free dials, data fields, applications, and widgets.
Among the features that you will find on the device is the Body Battery option that allows you to measure energy reserves at any time to optimize your moments of activity and rest. Battery life is up to 2 weeks in smart mode.
See yourself as a runner. Forerunner® 55 is the GPS running smartwatch that goes beyond pace and heart rate1 stats. Take the guesswork out of training with personalised guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history and fitness level. Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features, such as fitness age, all-day respiration and more, put you in tune with your body. Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch’s long battery life, and make it truly your own by downloading watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ Store2.
Built-In Sports Apps:
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more.
Daily Suggested Workouts:
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time.
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates.
- Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro™ feature3, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance in the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Want some guidance to help you meet your goal? Select a distance for your run, and you’ll be able to see a data
screen that shows your estimated finish time.
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-dayrespiration, hydration tracking and more4.